Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Storage Solution Ideas ~ Fridge Binz

OK so last week I was not so excited about any particular storage item . . . this week I'm super excited to share with you items that I've actually be looking for my own home!  I've been struggling to find freezer/fridge storage for a few months now.  Since I've been on a diet (aka lifestyle change) since January I've been struggling with keeping my "diet" items together & out of the general population of our family food.  This means lots of spoiling food.  I also portion out lots of stuff in zip lock bags, small containers ect so it makes it easy for me to grab & go while on this adventure we now call a lifestyle change, instead of a diet.  So I've actually been using random small unused storage containers in my fridge, which have been working out ok, but this product here . . . oh my!  I'm super excited about it!  Anyways, I thought I would share . . . Enjoy!


These products were just featured in a Container Store email . . . there is also a video for some Spring Organizing - Reorganize Your Refrigerator  Check it out!  It's good stuff :-)



Introducing another product I LOVE . . .

Fridge Binz





"Organize food items in your refrigerator and freezer with our Fridge Binz Trays. Use them to group food items by use or size. They'll help you find what you are looking for more quickly and put an end to wasted time with the door open. They're stackable for efficiency and to create additional storage space. Stacked bins can slide on top of one another." From The Container Store website 

Click here to check out all the sizes.



Storage Solution Wednesday is a time when I share with you
my favorite organizing products.  I hope they inspire you!  



Simplify Your Life Organizing is dedicated to providing affordable organizing services for the average family. No job too big or too small.  We help you organize one pile at a time.  We help you set goals, create order & establish a strategy that will help you stay organized. We provide one-on-one assistance to get your life in control. You will have less stress & more space!  Serving the following areas:  Stratford New Jersey, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Moorestown, Medford, New Castle County Delaware, certain areas in Pennsylvania, & all of South Jersey.  We purchase most of our Organizing products from the Cherry Hill Container Store located in front of the Cherry Hill Mall, next to Crate & Barrel (Route 38 & Haddonfield Rd), as well as, the Voorhees Target located across from the Bally's gym off of White Horse Road

No comments:

Post a Comment