Thursday, February 3, 2011

An organized healthier you!

If your New Year’s Resolution is losing weight or making a lifestyle change (like me) then I have the website for you!  I might be organized however I'm terrible to sticking to things.  It's my down fall.  I just joined a Biggest Loser Challenge contest (with CA$H prizes YEAH!) and let me tell you -- in the past I would have laughed at anyone who told me to log my food.  I don't have time for that -- but a fellow contestant told us to check out MyFitnessPal.com.  I'm always checking out websites -- so I did & WOW!  It's SO easy!  (And FREE might I add – I LOVE free!)  Talk about making logging your food, exercise & water consumption EASY & FAST.  Two of my favorite words by the way ;-)  If you're in the process of trying to lead a healthier life or make a lifestyle change then this website is for you.  You are what you eat!  So if you can't take a good look at the nutritional values of the things you're eating in a day then you will never make it.  I suggest you check out this FREE tool to aid in making your life easier & more organized.  It also has a Community were you can blog or connect with others.  Check it out . . .



MyFitnessPal is a vibrant health and fitness community with robust tools to track your nutritional intake and exercise levels. Their huge food database makes tracking calories easy, our community offers much needed support and best of all it's absolutely FREE!


At MyFitnessPal.com, they focus on making sure you can log your meals as quickly and easily as possible. Because the easier they make it for you, the more likely you are to stay on track, and the more likely you are to succeed in your weight loss goals.



What are some of the ways you are organized when dieting?


Simplify Your Life Organizing is dedicated to providing affordable organizing services for the average family. No job too big or too small.  We help you organize one pile at a time.  We help you set goals, create order & establish a strategy that will help you stay organized. We provide one-on-one assistance to get your life in control. You will have less stress & more space!  Serving the following areas:  Stratford New Jersey, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Moorestown, Medford, New Castle County Delaware, certain areas in Pennsylvania, & all of South Jersey.  We purchase most of our Organizing products from the Cherry Hill Container Store located in front of the Cherry Hill Mall, next to Crate & Barrel (Route 38 & Haddonfield Rd), as well as, the Voorhees Target located across from the Bally's gym off of White Horse Road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment