Anyways, back to Organizing!
Organizing your books can be a huge task. Most people's book collections is very personal to them. Some are cherished books, childhood classics, cookbooks, reference books, gifts etc. There are also books that were purchased for the beach, book clubs, airplane flights, vacations, etc. You may even have some books to look good for house guests but you know you will never actually read them!
Step 2: Donate
If you aren't going to take the time to post the books for sale online and mail them then don't hesitate to donate.
- Libraries (town & school)
- Charitable organizations
- Senior centers
- Local book drives
You can list your books by searching by title or keyword, but I recommend using the ISBN, UPC, or ASIN. This way you know you've got the correct edition for sale. Here are some options
- Swap books with a friend or family member
Once you have cut down the clutter you need to store and/or display them properly.
- Cookbooks - Store cookbooks in the kitchen. Keep the ones you use regularly very close at hand. The others can be stored away in a drawer.
- Classics and Favorites - Keep all your books together. Keep them on a book shelf or in a basket in the bedroom.
- Reference - Store reference books in your office or desk area.
- Traditional or customer bookcase
- Arranged creatively stacked on your mantel or entertainment center
- Next to your favorite reading chair or on a coffee table in a basket or bin
Happy Book Lovers Day,
Simplify Your Life Organizing is dedicated to providing affordable organizing services for the average family. No job too big or too small. We help you organize one pile at a time. We help you set goals, create order & establish a strategy that will help you stay organized. We provide one-on-one assistance to get your life in control. You will have less stress & more space! You can contact me at 856-912-7969 www.SimplifyYourLifeOrganizing.com or SimplifyYourLife@comcast.net
Serving the following areas: Stratford New Jersey, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Moorestown, Medford, New Castle County Delaware, certain areas in Pennsylvania, & all of South Jersey. We purchase most of our Organizing products from the Cherry Hill Container Store located in front of the Cherry Hill Mall, next to Crate & Barrel (Route 38 & Haddonfield Rd), as well as, the Voorhees Target located across from the Bally's gym off of White Horse