Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On This Day ~ Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

Today is Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.  A percentage of all my income is donated to The National Fibromyalgia Association (as well as The Sudden Unexplained Death In Childhood Program).  I hold these too non-profits close to my heart. 




Definition:   Fibromyalgia is a common condition characterized by long-term, body-wide pain and tender points in joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. Fibromyalgia has also been linked to fatigue, morning stiffness, sleep problems, headaches, numbness in hands and feet, depression, and anxiety.  Fibromyalgia can develop on its own or along with other musculoskeletal conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.




So today I wear purple for Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.  I suffer from Fibromyalgia (Fibro).  My main symptons are overactive nerves and headaches.  Diagnosis takes years & it's painful, scarey & frustrating.  I may not look sick & my "syndrome" may not be damaging my body but I'm still in pain . . . everyday. Every day is different.  It's exhausting & to be honest it's darn annoying. I don't wish it upon anyone. My symptons will never go away & there is no cure.  Though this just plain sucks, I try to make the best of all of my days.  I try to keep positive & just focus on helping & loving on others. 




Have a great day!


Jennifer


Simplify Your Life Organizing is dedicated to providing affordable organizing services for the average family. No job too big or too small.  We help you organize one pile at a time.  We help you set goals, create order & establish a strategy that will help you stay organized. We provide one-on-one assistance to get your life in control. You will have less stress & more space!  You can contact me at 856-912-7969 www.SimplifyYourLifeOrganizing.com or SimplifyYourLife@comcast.net 

Serving the following areas:  Stratford New Jersey, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Moorestown, Medford, New Castle County Delaware, certain areas in Pennsylvania, & all of South Jersey.  We purchase most of our Organizing products from the Cherry Hill Container Store located in front of the Cherry Hill Mall, next to Crate & Barrel (Route 38 & Haddonfield Rd), as well as, the Voorhees Target located across from the Bally's gym off of White Horse

A percentage of all my income will be donated to the National Fibromyalgia Association & the SUDC program (The Sudden Unexplained Death In Childhood Program). I hope you’ll take a moment to check out the causes that are very close to my heart.  http://www.fmaware.org/ & http://www.sudc.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment